Not in Ontario? Contribute to the NLP by doing your own Elder Practice Interviews!
The Naturopathic Legacy Project invites you to participate in our “Elder Practice Interview Series”. This collection of Video Interviews will present a set of standard questions and answers to help form the archive of key elements amongst our Elder Practitioners and their wealth of wisdom.
Don’t have an interviewer? Take a selfie video!
We can’t wait to hear what you have you to say.
- Use or print out the following questions for your interview
- Where do you practice & how long have you been in practice?
- Which naturopathic principle do you identify with the most in practice? Why?
- What are your top three modalities?
- What clinical pearl do you want other NDs to know?
- What is the most gratifying experience you’ve had in your practice?
- What is the most surprising thing you’ve seen in practice?
- Ask your interviewee to sign our release waiver here so we can share their wisdom with our Naturopathic Legacy Project community!
- Set up a quiet, well-lit (natural lighting is best), and comfortable place for the interview: clinic desk, treatment room – bonus points if you can find a quiet outdoor setting!
- Press record and have fun!